Winter 2021 Virtual Recruitment
We are looking forward to working with you in the 2021 winter term, and helping you to virtually connect with and recruit USask students.
Winter Term Recruitment Activities
Virtual Careers Fair Events
- We will be holding 2 virtual careers day events in January
- STEM (CANCELLED)
- Education - January 21st - 1:00-4:00
- Winter (multi-discipline) - January 28th - 10:00-2:00
Employer Career Cafes
- Office hours or info session style 45-60min events, hosted by your company (no additional cost)
- SECC supported session available for $150 (includes platform, introduction, and monitoring of Q&A)
Promotion on USask Student Website
- Your company bio, logo, and website on the students.usask.ca Virtual Recruitment website (no additional cost)
- All interviewing will be virtual.
- SECC interview scheduling is $400 per round of interviews (does not apply to Co-op/Internship programs - see Co-op and Internship contacts below to discuss their interviewing policies/services)
REGISTER IN CAREERLINK for these activites (A $50 fall recruitment administrative fee will apply).
Services that will not be offered this winter:
In-person Career Fairs, on campus interviewing, on campus information sessions
Other ways to connect with USask Students and Alumni:
- Post either in the general job posting module, or in one of the three Co-op/Internship job posting modules for Edwards School of Business, College of Engineering, and Computer Science
- Standard CareerLink Job Postings are FREE. Featured Job Postings are $200
USask Career, Co-op and Internship Partners:
EDWARDS CAREER SERVICES - EDWARDS SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
For employers exclusively looking to recruit Edwards School of Business students, please contact Edwards Career Services (firstname.lastname@example.org).
ENGINEERING CO-OP INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
For employers looking to recruit Engineering students from the Co-op Internship Program, please contact the Co-op and Career Coordinator in the College of Engineering (email@example.com)
COMPUTER SCIENCE PROFESSIONAL INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
For employers looking to recruit Computer Science students from the Internship Program, please contact Ellen Redlick (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you have any other questions regarding our services please email us at email@example.com.
For more information on the USask response to COVID-19, including our transition to remote delivery of courses, please visit the USask website.