Fall 2020 Virtual Recruitment
We are looking forward to working with you this fall, and helping you to virtually connect with and recruit USask students. We will be providing a number of ways for you engage with our students in the Fall 2020-2021 term.
Employer Career Cafes
- Office hours or info session style 45-60min events, hosted by your company (no additional cost)
- SECC supported session available for $150 (includes platform, introduction, and monitoring of Q&A)
Promotion on USask Student Website
- Your company bio, logo, and website on the students.usask.ca Virtual Recruitment website (no additional cost)
- All interviewing will be virtual.
- SECC interview scheduling is $400 per round of interviews (does not apply to Co-op/Internship programs - see Co-op and Internship contacts below to discuss their interviewing policies/services)
REGISTER IN CAREERLINK for these activites (A $50 fall recruitment administrative fee will apply).
Services that will not be offered this fall:
SECC Memberships, in-person Career Fairs, on campus interviewing, on campus information sessions
A plan for Winter Term recruitment is expected in October.
Other ways to connect with USask Students and Alumni:
CareerMeetUps, Sponsored by RBC Future Launch
- 3-4 panelists, hosted by the Student Employment and Career Centre
- Lunch 'n' Learn format, held from 12:00pm to 1:15pm
- Starting September 16th running through November, on Wednesdays
Indicate your interest in participating through this booking form, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (note: an indication of interest will not guarantee your participation, as spots are limited)
- Post either in the general job posting module, or in one of the three Co-op/Internship job posting modules for Edwards School of Business, College of Engineering, and Computer Science
- Standard CareerLink Job Postings are FREE. Featured Job Postings are $200
USask Career, Co-op and Internship Partners:
EDWARDS CAREER SERVICES - EDWARDS SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
For employers exclusively looking to recruit Edwards School of Business students, please contact Edwards Career Services (email@example.com).
ENGINEERING CO-OP INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
For employers looking to recruit Engineering students from the Co-op Internship Program, please contact the Co-op and Career Coordinator in the College of Engineering (firstname.lastname@example.org)
COMPUTER SCIENCE PROFESSIONAL INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
For employers looking to recruit Computer Science students from the Internship Program, please contact Ellen Redlick (email@example.com)
If you have any other questions regarding our services please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the USask response to COVID-19, including our transition to remote delivery of courses, please visit the USask website.