|CareerLink Job Posting (30 day posting)||Free|
|Have our staff post your job||$100/posting|
|Featured Job Posting||$200 (one 30 day posting)|
|Interview Room (full day)*||$100|
|Interview Room (half day)*||$50|
|SECC Meeting Room (Info Sessions, Meet & Greets, Interviewing)||$300 (one full day) - $150 (Half day, up to 4hrs) - $500 (one day with interview scheduling)|
|Interview Room (Co-op/Internship Hiring)||Free (standard interview scheduling fees apply)|
|Interview Scheduling (up to three interview rooms over 1-3 days)||$400|
|Information Sessions (single session)
||$150-$550 + amenities**|
|Place your ad on the SECC Entrance TV Screen (one month)||($200 for static image, $500 for video ad)|
|Career Fairs||varies with multiple options|
*Cancellation/booking change policies: If you cancel rooms with less than 7 days’ notice, the cost of the unused rooms will be applied as a credit to your SECC account, which must be used within the same fiscal year (April 30th). There is no refund of interview room fees with less than 7 days notice. Following receipt of your initial booking confirmation, one change to your booking date will be permitted. Any subsequent booking changes will be subject to a $50 administrative fee. Half day bookings applies only during non-peak months (following February break week). The booking must also fall into either the morning or afternoon time period.
** Amenities include catering and AV
Interview Scheduling Service
This service allows you to advertise your postings, access the online Application Collection Service, interview on campus, and have the SECC assist with interview scheduling.
$400 per use
- Assistance with scheduling on-campus interviews (for up to three interviews rooms over 1-3 days)
- Interview space provided on campus
- Up to two parking passes per day while on campus for interviews
- Photocopying, faxing, internet access and message service while on campus (SECC rooms only)
$2500 per year (May–April)
For those organizations looking at an active and heavy on-campus recruitment year, the Student Employment & Career Centre (SECC) offers a membership package to support you. Taking part in the membership helps to increase awareness of your organization on campus and reduces your recruitment costs.
Membership privileges include:
- Early access for fall booking (career fairs, information sessions, and interview rooms)
- Unlimited Featured Job Postings ($2400 value)
- Information Session(s) (up to $550 value - catering costs and AV requirements are extra).
- Complimentary booth at any or all of our six career fairs (up to an $800 value for a Careers Day booth).
- Featured Employer for 1 year ($1200 value)
Your logo and website will be listed as a Featured Employer on the SECC website and students.usask.ca website from May until April.
- Unlimited use of the Interview Scheduling Service (value of $400 per use)
Includes access to Interview Rooms and scheduling assistance.
- Invitations to career networking events on campus.
- Promotion on the SECC's Facebook page.
Please contact us to secure your membership.